Sunday, May 31, 2009

summer summer summertime...

...so summer school starts on Tuesday and for me, its a happy and sad time.

It's now the time of the year where I get to do nothing and get away with it...[yeah right, I wish]. I thought I would talk about summer fashion and what I expect to see [although I know everyone doesn't think like I do] and what I DON'T want to see. [disclaimer: I am no fashion diva or any crap like that I am just telling how disgusting and stupid you look from a laymen's point of view...ha!] here goes...


gladiator sandals



them, I have actually owned a pair since summer of '07, but they are not meant to cover your whole leg...DON'T wear them...leave the too long gladiators to Xena...


Showing your point-of-view is pretty cool, but if you didn't vote, please DON'T wear them! [thankyouplease]




Maxi dresses are adorable, can be worn dressy or casual, and oh so comfy, but please...please DO NOT go bra-less if you are larger than most up there and don't wear your largest pair of cotton underwear if your dress is clingy...






DO NOT...I repeat, DO NOT wear a swimsuit that is 2 cup sizes smaller than you are...that is disgusting.


okay everyone is not a size 6, and that is okay, they make swim suits for all [maybe they shouldn't but they do] so if you know you aren't small DON'T wear a string bikini and have your chest supportless and hanging at your navel. DO wear a fuller top with a halter so that you have support.






Here's a chart care of fabsugar.com go check it out to see which suit best fits you ;)



okay I think I am done and here is something for you to move your feet to as I close....



until I blog again,

RavmyFav♥

2 comments:

  1. ...........good blog babe. lol.
    Yay Tay and Rae! Yes, we may as well say since '05, lol. [holding up glass] here's to knowing you for 4 wonderful years baby.
    We [collective effort] are so lame btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I have to second what ur man said about being "lame"lol....but its cute! Im happy for u nilla!!! See now both of us had to give up our "night job" lmao....

    ReplyDelete