
Proverbs 17:22 reads A glad ♥ makes a healthy body, but a crushed spirit makes the bones dry.
I am so grateful for the chance to laugh.smile.grin.giggle.chuckle. & laugh hysterically, although it may be small to some, everybody doesn't laugh or smile, idk [why couldn't I just say I don't know ;)] why, but they should.
anywho...
I was watching the game and saw the cutest commercial and thought I would share it, everyone needs to laugh and let go sometimes.
...
the point of this blog stemmed from my reaction to some news I received about my grades and graduation. I will not disclose the information, but just know I will be graduating in the year 2010.
I also had a chance to watch the Hannah Montana movie this week and I kind of enjoyed it and her "Hoedown Throwdown" song, it re-assured me that the Cupid Shuffle, Electric Slide, and all those other foolish dances that African Americans have out are not the only one's and that all races have foolish stuff to dance to...hahaha!
I guess this was a pointless blog too [♥ ya Dante'] but I needed to get my mind off of that and try and laugh...guess I will just try not to think about it and pray my way through!

I also had a chance to watch the Hannah Montana movie this week and I kind of enjoyed it and her "Hoedown Throwdown" song, it re-assured me that the Cupid Shuffle, Electric Slide, and all those other foolish dances that African Americans have out are not the only one's and that all races have foolish stuff to dance to...hahaha!

until I blog again,
RavmyFav♥

Wooohooo I love Man vs. Wild!
ReplyDelete