Monday, May 25, 2009

a day in the life & mind

of RavmyFav

I Woke Up In The Morning/Took A Knee And Thanked The Man!

ok so basically my day was pretty uneventful but I thought I'd share just b/c I can and this is my first blog...

numero uno

FLASHBACK!!!!
I watched Bernstein Bears on Sprout with Melodi [my sister]
*totally the books to read back in the day!!!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7ttL6UouPw

NEXT…I pretty much do nothing but watch the ANTM season on Oxygen....

Oprah is totally the best for creating this channel, but why are there so many durn commercials about dog food, I am not a fan of dogs, so why do I have to watch them over and over again while trying to watch the ANTM "obsessed." [http://www.oxygen.com/tvshows/topmodel]


ANYWHO [got a lil sidetracked]

Melodi and I enjoyed the fact that we didn't have to go to school/daycare that Carmen is paying for [literally], we played with her lego's, colored, and used our laptops.

AND THEN….


I did some work on YPDspace [http://www.ameypd.ning.com]...blah blah blah
ate snack, lunch, snack...

and now waiting on mom to come home from airport for dinner...ha!


I have been waiting ALL day to hear this [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQO7IUrqXqY] play from my phone...guess I will continue to wait until he stops being stubborn and goes to


well I guess that was my day...

oh and I am prepared for this win Denver...let's go!


until I blog again,

RavmyFav♥

No comments:

Post a Comment