Thursday, May 28, 2009

What if God is Unhappy...

As I drove to PV from Dallas, I placed my iPod on shuffle and amazingly the words to the songs, just seemed to grab at me.




Although the songs may not be considered something to open your eyes or mind to what God has planned for your life, I realized that the lyrics of the songs were really helping me [although I wasn’t going through anything, I just felt as if the Lord was talking to me through the lyrics]…

[follow link to hear song]


Carrie Underwood truly has a message through this song , and it really describes my life and how I continue to try and control things that I can’t. I always get tired from pushing myself so hard, but God already has it planned out. I have to learn to let go and accept that God has given me another chance [plenty of times] at accomplishing what he has already ordained. “I’m sorry for the way I’ve been living my life, I know I’ve got to change…”

Then to my surprise Rascal Flats’ When the Sand Runs out began to play…



When the Sand Runs Out
[follow link to hear song]

"I'm gonna stop lookin' back and start movin' on and learn how to face my fears
love with all of my heart, make my mark I wanna leave something here
Go out on a ledge, without any net
That's what I'm gonna be about
Yeah I wanna be runnin'
When the sand runs out"

too many times we carry our past with us to our future and don’t realize that it is in the past for a reason. We have to start going out and not being afraid of what is to come, he [God] takes us through things for a reason, and he won’t put us through something he knows we can’t handle.

Oddly enough those were both country songs [which I by the way]

THEN




...the song/title is self-explanatory. It’s amazing how he is such a gracious.loving.caring.forgiving. God and still cares for simple.goofy.sinner Ravonne inspite of my ways…my my my…who else but GOD!!?!?!?!


Then the namesake for this blog began to play…
What if God is Unhappy with the way we live…what if he takes away his love and his spirit from above…

My iPod really became a liaison to Christ [that day]

Whew…

btw the Texas weather has really disrespected me the past few days, it has rained, been 95 degrees, and been humid…my poor hair!

Well this blog is done…until I blog again,
RavmyFav♥

1 comment: